Welcome to the Gahanna-Jefferson Preschool Program!
We look forward to meeting you and your child and assisting you in preparing for a fun, challenging and educational year.
GJPS offers an outstanding
preschool program that serves children with disabilities and also
provides an educational opportunity for typical developing children to
serve as social and academic peer models. Peers must also be 4 years old by Dec. 1. Enrollment is open to children
of district residents and staff members of GJPS through an application
process. Tuition is reasonably priced at $130/month; the school year is nine months long.
Coming soon! A list of frequently asked questions to prepare yourself and your child for pre-school enrollment.
How do I register my child for preschool?
Preschool registration for 2014-2015 is a two-step process:
- Completion of enrollment paperwork online. (Click here for instructions.)
- Download and complete the preschool registration packet.
- Bring your completed registration packet to your enrollment appointment at the Welcome Center at Clark Hall. Call 643-8300 to schedule an appointment.
• Photo ID
• The child’s birth certificate
• Proof of residency (i.e.,
a current gas or electric bill, mortgage statement, real estate tax
duplicates, or an apartment lease with the name of legal guardian.)
• Documentation of custody (if applicable)
• The child’s immunization records
• Voided check or deposit slip
Contact Sophie Christoff, secretary, Special Education, at (614) 337-3777, or via e-mail.